Friday, September 23, 2016

Re-post of Episode 1: Just Josh (July 2015)

I recorded the first episode of what I called the Spaceboot One podcast back in July of 2015. Back then it was a solo project. It still is, but now I bring in other people to do interviews and such.

If you're following this blog, you should see a bunch of these re-posts all at once right now, and then hopefully a steady stream of new episodes on a more-or-less weekly basis. I can't recommend listening to all of them, but if you're bored and/or you've fallen deeply in love with me and need to stalk me, well it's out there now.

This is the link enclosed in this blog post, for RSS readers to pick up automatically: https://archive.org/download/Spaceboot1/Episode%201%20-%20Just%20Josh.mp3 You can also click to download the file directly and listen on your computer or device.

No comments:

Post a Comment